Monday, July 30, 2012

Brent and Nikki's Engagement Party

On May 19th we celebrated the engagement of my cousin, Brent, to Nikki...who we adore!  The party was SO fun and we enjoyed dancing, eating, and checking out the super cool venue!

 Our crazy clan :)

 Luke was in HEAVEN with all these tractors!!!

 HUGE tire!

 Has anyone seen Luke??

 Luke wanted to try every tractor...

 ...and there were a TON of tractors!  How cool is this place?!?!?

 Brent and Jackie

 Now this is more your size :)

 Make a wish

 One Mrs. Ayers (Megan...Blake's wife) and the soon to be Mrs. Ayers

 They had plenty of helpers!!!

 We are SO excited for you guys!  September 1st will be here before you know it!

 Then the dancing began!  My Aunt Sharon and Uncle Greg still have it!!!!

 My mom + my aunt = Hilarious!

 Go Luke!!!!

I can't wait to see them at the wedding because they danced their little hearts out at the party!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment