Friday, January 21, 2011

The Blizzard of 2011

So maybe it wasn't technically a blizzard but for us Carolina folk it was a TON of snow! Beautiful! It adds a whole new excitement when you have kids! We had a great time playing in the snow and watching it out the window!

What is this? Luke and Madison walking out for the first time in the snow!

Where did my feet go?

Our little man walking in the snow

We took a sleigh ride over to watch the big kids go down this HUGE hill in our subdivision.

What is Madison staring at....(see next picture)

Our CRAZY neighbors! They were flying through the neighborhood! They slung this poor guy all over the place! It was pretty funny!

Our pretty little girl in a winter wonderland!


Madison pulling the sleigh

We came in to warm up! Please excuse their hair...it was a hot mess! They enjoyed their first cup of hot chocolate!!!

It says 5 inches but I put this ruler on our back porch and I think our house blocked some of the snow! I would say we got at least 6 and maybe 7!

I've fallen and I can't get up! Poor guy!

My amazing husband had to go into work everyday during the snow! He skated there but put in his hours! We were so happy when he came home and played in the snow with us! He even took his snowboard and went down that huge hill in our neighborhood...now that was funny!

Me and my babies...Madison eyes are closed :(

This was us out the 2nd day...she was a little more comfortable

Getting a kiss from Daddy

It started sleeting and was getting pretty yuck but she loved to hear it crunch as she walked!

No comments:

Post a Comment