Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Ringing In the New Year

This year we went to the Lee's lake house for New Year's with some of our best friends! It was awesome to watch all of our kids running around and playing together! We hope they will all grow up close to each other! Once the kids went to bed we had a great time with just the "grown ups"...well, I use that term loosely :) It was fun to play games and laugh at old stories! Thanks Bruce and Lauren for having all of us up! Thank you to Papa Carl for the yummy food too!

"Mom, Dad, this is where you can find me for the rest of the night!"

Nurse Lauren teaching her interns, Parker and Madison, how to check over Anna. Good news...everything looked good!

Madison walked around with this stethoscope the rest of the night!!! I think she may become a doctor and take care of Jonathan and I...(sweet!)

Uh oh! Madison LOVES Mr. Bert!

Calling to make sure their dates are ready for tonight :)

Chapstick!

Miss Campbell

5 little monkey sitting on the bed
James, Madison, Luke, Anna, and Parker

Ha! "Don't even think about taking my lasagna!"

Feeding all the kids! Did I mention there were 6 under 3!

Jonathan playing with Parker, Luke and Madison

Madison counting to 3. Can you tell what number she was on?? Ttttwwwwoooo!

Why was she counting? Because she was jumping to Mr. Daniel!

Sweet brother and sister, James and Campbell

"Happy New Year! Now don't stay up to late!"

I love this picture of Anna and Julie!

Jonathan had a good long talk with Bert and James after this little 'episode' :)

Campbell and Madison...I love how they both have one arm propped up!

Everyone BUT Madison looking

You have to love trying to get everyone to look. I won't post the other 20 pictures I had!

Luke and Parker hugging night night

So....we put the kids down and right around 11:30 Luke woke up with croup :( Poor little guy! Look at those eyes!

Lynn and Daniel

Luke celebrated New Year's with us! He was not about taking pictures so he kept his eyes closed :)

Bert and Hannah

Chris and Julie
(How do I not have a picture of Bruce and Lauren???? The hostesses with the mostesses)

The next morning Madison and Parker were watching how big kids eat cereal for breakfast!

Thank goodness Luke was feeling much better the next morning!! So much better that he and Campbell were giving each other googly eyes!

They all really enjoyed playing at this table!

We had a great time ringing in the New Year with amazing friends!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie,
    I came across your blog when I occasionally check Bert and Hannah's blog, I am Josh Eskew's wife, Rebecca, we met at church just once before. I just wanted to tell you that your children are precious and it was nice to meet you and your husband a while back. I hope that you don't mind that I occasionally check your blog, it is fun for Josh to see lots of his childhood buddies and their children.
    I also keep a blog if you want to check it out www.jreskew.blogspot.com.
    I hope to see you again soon at church.
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete