Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas With The Clayton's

After lunch at my families house we got in the car and headed to Iva for Christmas with Jonathan's side of the family! We always love going to Iva! It was great to hang out with everyone and eat some yummy food! Luke and Madison were still going 90 miles per hour!

"Hey Justin, what is that?"

Party train!! They were walking around the house like this...too cute!

I can't look at this picture without dying laughing! I have NO idea what she was doing! She kept peeking around the corner and I just got this shot! I imagine her saying "Yo, can I get a little privacy please?"...in an Italian accent of coarse!

Sitting with Papa

Showing Miss Ashely her pretty toes painted

Luke and Madison with their great-grandmother, Nanny

Helping Nanny and Nana open their presents

New pajamas! Thanks Nana!

I think I was more excited about this present than she was! Her first Cabbage Patch doll! I just wanted to smell it! They always smell like baby powder!

A fire station!

Madison trying on her new pj's

One of the best presents Jonathan and I have EVER received!

Madison has developed an awesome CHEESE face!

Luke and Madison's cousin Justin with his step-sisters Ashley (holding Madison) and Kaley (holding Luke) and Ashley's fiance Garret on the far left.
Luke and Madison were in their pj's ready for the ride home! I think they were sound asleep about a mile down the road.

We had a very busy, but wonderful Christmas day. Thank you to all of our family for your sweet presents! More than anything we enjoyed the time we were able to spend with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment