Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parker Vaughn and Dylan Carter

At 11:42 Parker Vaughn was born weighing 5 pounds 6 ounces. 10 minutes later Dylan Vaughn was born weighing 5 pounds 9 ounces. The delivery went amazing! They both were born with out any complications! They came straight to the room with her!

This picture makes me cry every time I look at it! What an emotional moment!

I love all of our faces! Pure joy!

Ty's mom, Janet, and her new grand babies!

Each grandmother gets one!

Proud Gabby! She is going to have to open up a day care!

Looking through these pictures I should have labeled each one with who it is because I am not sure who this is :)

I love newbies!

Ty bought Jennifer a 3 diamond drop necklace as her "push present"! Well deserved! It is beautiful!

Holding Parker for the 1st time!

LOVE THIS!!!! Giving Dylan sweet kisses!

Perfect Parker!

Jennifer checking over baby Parker

It is funny how their personalities come through right away. Parker likes to have his hands by his face!

Jennifer with Parker

Jen with her amazing nurse Kathy

Look at that blonde hair!!! My dad and brother had blonde hair!

One blessed grandma :)

This feels familiar :) It really feels like yesterday this was me!!!

LOVE THIS! Austin came to meet his new brothers and when he saw us in the hallway he took off running!

Holding Dylan for the 1st time

One of my favorite! I love the way Austin is looking up to his daddy! Ty now has 3 little boys looking up to him! What a wonderful responsibility!

Sweet kisses for Dylan

"I'm the BIG brother!"

Papa Jackie holding Dylan

Dylan

Parker

He will always be her #1 little man

Hawkins family of FIVE! We know that Jennifer will always be looked after and taken good care of by her 4 boys!

Welcome to the world Parker and Dylan!!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet. I choked up a little reading this! Such a neat experience for you and your sister to both have twins. I'm sure you'll have lots of stories to share :)

    ReplyDelete