Friday, January 21, 2011

First Babysitter

We feel very blessed to have both of our families around us! So when we need a babysitter we have always called on Gabby or Nana, my mom or Jonathan's mom. My sister has watched them for me too! Luke and Madison are 20 months and we have never had another babysitter besides them! Well, Jennifer went into the hospital a couple days before she had the twins because she started having contractions. I didn't want to miss a minute! Mom was at the hospital with Jennifer and Nancy (Nana) was at work so I we called on our first babysitter!!!! My cousin Brent has an AMAZING girlfriend, Nikki! Our whole family is in love with this girl! She loves kids and always loves to play with Luke and Madison when we are over at my Aunt's house. So, I called on her!

The whole story of getting her is hilarious! The snow was still around and some of the roads were pretty bad! Especially my Aunt's road (where Nikki was that day). I totally got stuck on their street!!!! Luke and Madison were in the back seat screaming crying because my cousins were trying to push me and the car was making these crazy noises! Nikki ended up trekking through the snow and just walked to my car! It was a crazy day! So, thank you Nikki for being Luke and Madison's first babysitter! You are the BEST!

Of coarse I had to capture a picture of this occasion :) Not only is she amazing a great with kids but she is absolutely beautiful!

Watch out Brent! Luke knows how to pick them!!!

Thanks Nikki! We love you!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW!!! I love this!! The one of Luke kissing her is too stinking cute!!! She sent me videos the whole time-so much fun! Thank you for blogging!! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete