Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve

We always spend Christmas Eve with my dad. This year we had everyone over to our house. Luke and Madison had a wonderful time with Papa Don! After a yummy dinner we opened presents then got everything ready for Santa's arrival!

Luke playing with Papa Don

Madison with Aunt Jenny

Madison trying on Austin's new light up shoes!

My sister and I painted Madison's toenails for the first time! It was a sweet, special girls moment!!!

Present time!!!

What is this? Madison got a pink pony from my dad. None of us thought she would really get what to do with it...

...we were wrong! She rode around and around the house on her pony! It was hilarious!!!

Dad gave Luke a riding tractor. He loved helping Daddy put it together!

This is one of my new favorite pictures! I love seeing the boys working! Priceless!

Off he goes! He rode around and around too!

Luke and Madison with their pony and tractor

My dad with his grandkids

Uncle Ryan with Luke, Madison, and Austin

Luke and Madison thought Santa may want something a little different so they left him fudge and haystacks :)

Time for bed...reading bedtime stories with Daddy and Uncle Ryan

Here comes Santa Claus
Here comes Santa Claus
Right down Bel Arbor Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment