Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Thought I Had the Itch :)

When I went home from the hospital Friday night I had "the itch!" Holding those new sweet little babies just makes you want another one so bad! (notice I said ONE...please Lord just one next time) Then....came Saturday! We decided to take Luke and Madison up to meet their new cousins. Let's just say the itch slipped away while I was holding one of the babies with Luke and Madison on each side of me! Madison was poking his tummy and Luke was holding Dylan's head between his hands on the other side saying "wash, wash, wash." I decided I was good with 2 right now :)

Madison not so sure at first but checking him out! Luke and Madison each brought the boys a balloon :)

Hey there buddy!

Kisses from Luke

Kisses from Madison

Our attempt at a picture...not happening :)

A picture of all 5 grandkids!

Dylan trying to figure out all of this noise and craziness!

Luke and Madison eating their raisins...yum yum!

Before we left Uncle Chad came by to meet the twins!

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the title!! I'm just a little sad "the itch" didn't last! :)

    ReplyDelete