Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas at Gabby's House

After opening presents from Santa we got dressed and headed over to my mom's house to celebrate Christmas with my side of the family. We had delicious steaks and chicken on the grill with lots of yummy sides! Luke and Madison enjoyed opening even MORE presents! We enjoyed a lot of laughs and good times with family!

"When is everyone coming?"

My sweet Papa showing Madison how to ride the pony! She loved her Aunt Jenny for giving her crackers too!!

Trying out their new riding toy. I think Madison rode it 100 times! She LOVED it!

I think Luke's face tells what he thought. Please click on the picture to see it close up! I laugh every time I look at this! He gave it a few good runs but then decided there were too many other things to play with!

This year Aunt Jenny made cupcakes for us to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus with. Luke and Madison weren't too sure what was going on but we still wanted to keep the tradition and focus on the true reason for the season!

Yummy!

Oh yea...this is good!

My handsome cousin Chad with our precious Meme

Luke and Madison opening their presents from Aunt Chatty-Bell (my Aunt Sharon). Luke got a tool bench and Madison got a grocery cart!

Madison opening her grocery cart! She plays with it all the time! We think she may have hoarding tendencies because she fills her cart with almost everything in her playroom and pushes it around. It is pretty funny!

Austin got a cool dragon!

Gabby and Papa with Luke and Madison

My amazing family!!! Just to think that next year Jennifer and Ty will be holding TWO more! I LOVE it! I think a big family is a huge blessing from our Heavenly Father!

No comments:

Post a Comment